Thursday, August 30, 2007

My First Post!

Welcome to my blog! My first post isn't really food realted, just a little hello and a chance to introduce myself and my "crew," since I forsee this little hobby becoming a family affair.



My husband Joe and I have been married 4 years and together for 10 1/2. He enjoys eating just about whatever I make. He's very sweet and always tells me everything I cook or bake is "good," even when I disagree!



We have two cats, Roy and Roger, and a pitbull mix named Tucker. Both Roger and Tucker are food obsessed and love nothing more than hanging in the kitchen and "helping." Exhibit A: Roger and Tucker "assisting" Joe as he makes some fruit salad.

Finally, we have my one true love Roy, or my "royfriend" as Joe calls him. Roy doesn't have much interest in food beyond crunchy cat treats, but he has a great interest in me and can therefore also be found in the kitchen if that is where I am.

So there you have it! I hope you enjoy what my blog has to offer. Now on to the important stuff - the food!

2 comments:

Mari said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog then post eight things on your own about yourself and tag eight other people.

wow power leveling said...

Why was there no follow on bankruptcy then? The bailout of AIG FP went to (wow power leveling) hedge funds that bound credit swaps on Lehman failing or others betting on rating (wow power leveling) declines. AIG has drained over 100 billion from the government. Which had to go to those who bet on failures and downgrades. Many of whom (power leveling)were hedge funds. I-banks that had offsetting swaps needed the money from the AIG bailout or they would have been caught. Its an (wow powerleveling) insiders game and it takes just a little bit too much time for most people to think (wow gold) through where the AIG 100 billion bailout money went to, hedge funds and players, many of whom hire from the top ranks of DOJ, Fed, Treasury, CAOBO
wow goldwow goldwow goldwow gold CAOBO