Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ranch Ham 'N' Cheese Pasta

While I've only recently expanded my culinary world to include pork tenderloin and pulled pork, the ham sandwich has always been a favorite of mine - I love me some deli ham. This Ranch Ham 'N' Cheese Pasta caught my eye because it uses ham, and I knew that Joe would like it because he is a fan of anything that includes sour cream. I found this recipe in Taste of Home Healthy Cooking magazine. I bought the magazine on a whim a few years ago and still make recipes from it often. The recipes are quick, low-fat and unique - I never would have thought the combination of flavors in this pasta would work, but they do! This pasta is fantastic - creamy and cheesy with a fantastic tangy taste. Plus, it came together in about 20 minutes, which was an added bonus!

I did make a few changes to the original recipe. I used only 8 ounces of pasta since just Joe and I were eating this. However I left all the other measurements the same and felt I still had a perfect pasta to sauce ratio. I left out the dill because I didn't have any, and also left out the Parmesan cheese because I felt the pasta just didn't need it.

Ranch Ham 'N' Cheese Pasta

1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 cup fat-free milk
2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
2 cups cubed fully cooked lean ham
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a Dutch oven, melt butter; whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk and seasonings. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce heat; fold in sour cream until blended. Add ham and pasta; cook and stir until heated through. Remove from the heat; stir in Mexican cheese blend until melted. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 10 servings.

Nutritional Analysis: 1 cup equals 306 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 612 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 20 g protein.

10 comments:

宗穎 said...

I do like ur article~!!!...................................................

Carrie said...

This look really good, perfect for a weeknight when busy with the baby.

BurtonClary031 said...

sex女,ut,貼影,av,高潮,女優,做愛,手機成人影片,色遊戲,成人動漫,百分百貼圖區,85cc影片,成人影音,av色情影片,A片線上,a片,sex,777,三級線上看,美女的照片,視訊做愛,78論壇,打飛機,免費視訊,成人影院,辣妹視訊,視訊聊天,影片網,kiss911,a片,交友,聊天,做愛,免費影片,性交,線上成人,網路色情,聊天,美女自慰,免費a分享,免費短片,裸照,一夜情,女優,85cc成人片,美女寫真,偷拍a,情人視訊聊天室

TamMcfee668 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................

Mary said...

Brooke, I found your blog by chance and planned only to say hello. I was, instead, lured by your earlier posts and stayed far longer than I intended. I really enjoy your blog and will be back as often as I can. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

嘉琬 said...

視訊聊天網A片-殺很大成人a影片論壇kk777視訊俱樂部avdvd情色影片嘟嘟無碼a片情色視訊聊天視訊交友聊天室avdvd無碼情色電影卡通美女a片免費試看小魔女免費影片3d美女視訊免費看哈拉網路成人區jp成人jp58avooo影音a 片天堂ut影音視訊聊天室13077aa免費影片s383情色大網咖免費 a片網愛聊天室hilive-免費影片甜心寶貝貼影片免費成人片觀賞xvediox免費影片sod特輯sex520免費影片yawuuthome 視訊聊天室av女優王國情色a片flashxyzutobe 影片分享小弟貼影片bt成人免費視訊美眉A片-sex520免費 a 片獸皇影片分享區小澤圓線上免費影片女生自衛影片日本a電影okav成人影院免費avdvd影片免費線上影片 情色a片免費無碼a片小魔女影片交流嘟嘟情人色網影片華人色片ol 線上免費影片葉子媚影片分享色瞇瞇影片網熟女人影片金瓶影片交流區-無碼a片免費影片-無碼a片免費影片欣賞aaaaa7777788卡提諾成人免費線上影片觀看avdvd免費無碼a片台灣kiss情色貼圖色妹妺免費影片觀賞

Johnath孟軒 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。..................................................

Catherine Parker said...

Wow! This looks so yummy! Like real comfort food. I'll definitely be trying it! I'm a long time reader of your fabulous blog, but first time follower as I've only just opened a blogger account and set up a blog (http://bakezilla1.blogspot.com/). I just hope mine is as great as yours! :)

志其 said...

104成人 歐美色情視訊 聊天 85cc 豆豆交友 女優 美女裸照 免費做愛影片 熟女辣妹 ut南部聊天室 女同愛愛 情趣影片區 18禁 少女自衛 熊貓av影城 a片. 女女情色 免費色情片 一夜情 s383 情人視訊 玩美女人 日本美女影像 歐美辣妹 人妻 人妻熟女情慾 免費視訊 免費視訊 a圖 辣妹寫真 85cc 微風交友 live173 mvp7777.net 美眉貼圖 +援交留言版 情人視訊 免費台灣辣妹 成人片觀看 洪爺影城貼圖區 大奶美女影片 sex貼圖片 免費a片 美女巨乳 性感國中生 後宮電影院 20jack 限制級成人小說 色情0204 激情性愛照 歐美偷拍走光

易英易英 said...

行動養成習慣,習慣培養人格,人格影響命運..................................................