Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hooray - I'm Excellent!

A huge thank you to Robin at Made with Love for giving me the E for Excellent award! As a big fan of Robin's blog, I was thrilled to see that she enjoyed mine as well - thank you, Robin! Now in keeping with the tradition of the awards, I now get to recognize five blogs that I think are excellent!
My first pick is Amanda at Mommy and Monster. Her recipes are always simple and to the point, which I appreciate and I love that she's started to get adventurous and participate in groups like the Daring Bakers! I also enjoy the cute pictures she posts of her dog and son.
The next E goes to Melissa at Mrs. Sac's Purple Kitchen, because she cooks the kind of food I want to eat!
My third pick is for Brianna at Oishii. I find her posts about cooking in Japan to be extremely interesting, and I like that she includes her cat in the blog too ;)
Next is for Elizabeth at Ugg Smell Food. I enjoy her posts, and as someone who is called "Chicken" by her husband, I appreciate that Elizabeth calls her husband "Ugg."

My final E goes to Nikki at Pennies on a Platter. Not only do I love her blog, but she introduced me to the glory that is Hawaiian rolls and for that I will forever be grateful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! thank you! This is my first nomination, so I'd like to thank the academy.....oh wait. Wrong award!

Thanks again, that was so sweet of you, and now I just have to figure out who to nominate!

amanda. said...

Aww! Thank you so much! Now I'm off to figure out who to pass the award on to!